Entertain Customers — Meet with Colleagues
Whether you’re planning an intimate retreat or a larger meeting, we give you the resources for a successful conference, all in one package.
We customize meals, accommodations, your leisure activities, and your professional meeting requirements—all in a sequestered setting away from distractions. You can focus 100% on your objectives, spend quality time with your employees or clients, and leave the details to us.
We host only one meeting at a time, so our focus is totally on your needs and agenda. Our corporate guests select us for our service, privacy, and the opportunity to spend quality time with clients, friends, or employees.
Pricing for Company Retreats and Meetings
Rates range from $180 to $300 per day depending on the time of the year, and include:
- Three meals each day
- Comfortable cottages with fireplaces, situated in a northwoods setting
- Guided fishing and fishing clinics
- Boats and motors for the water enthusiasts
- Tennis, pickleball, and racquetball at our South Shore Recreation Complex
- Golf: Three championship golf courses within an hour of Ludlow’s (The Wilderness, The Legend and The Quarry)
- Pontoon tours of Lake Vermilion
- Hiking on wooded trail
- Use of canoes, sailboat, sauna, paddle boat and all other facilities
Get away to get together! Our private environment allows you to accomplish your goals in a comfortable northwoods setting.
Call Paul Ludlow at 877-LUDLOWS or 218-666-5407, or use our contact form.
Event Catering Menu
Ludlow’s offers a variety of meal options, all prepared fresh in our kitchen. We will happily prepare any requests and accommodate any special dietary needs. Children’s menus are available at breakfast, lunch or dinner. Infants, not eating, are not charged. All meal service can include alcoholic beverage service.
Plated Premium Dinners
Priced at $50/person. Choose either a soup or salad, an entrée, a vegetable, and a dessert. All meals include a bread basket.
- Roasted Tomato Bisque
- Chilled Gazpacho
- Chicken Wild Rice
- French Onion
- Corn Chowder
- Caesar Salad
- Fresh Tomato with Mozzarella and Basil
- Spring greens with Vinaigrette
- Garden Salad with Choice of Dressing
- Iceberg Wedge with Bacon and Bleu Cheese Dressing
- Walleye, dipped in Sally’s special cracker coating and grilled over mesquite ($55)
- Thick-Cut Pork Chops, stuffed with apple, onion dressing
- Parmesan-Crusted Chicken, with lemon caper sauce
- Tuscan Chicken, lightly sautéed with a white wine sauce, topped with mushroom & mozzarella
- Lasagna (meat or meatless)
- Grilled Beef Tenderloin, aged and marinated ($65)
- Prime rib ($65)
- Twice-Baked Potato
- Au Gratin Potatoes
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Wild Rice Pilaf
- Creamy Roasted Cauliflower
- Roasted Seasonal Vegetables
- Mexican Street Corn, served off-the-cob, with garlic, onions, peppers, cream, and cheese)
- Double-Rich Chocolate Cake, drizzled with dark chocolate
- New York Cheesecake
- Bourbon Bread Pudding
- Homemade Apple or Blueberry Crisp
Buffet Dinners ($50)
- Hickory-Smoked Ribs
- Grilled BBQ Chicken
- Au Gratin Potatoes
- Texas Toast
- Corn on the Cob
- Cole Slaw
- Chicken and Beef Fajitas
- Fresh Tortillas
- Spanish Rice
- Served with Guacamole, Salsas, Sour Cream
Evening Arrival Buffets
Priced at $40 for adults and $25 (for children 5 and older). Choose one from the following options.
- served with guacamole, salsas, cheese, peppers, onions, and flour tortillas, with brownies
- with lettuce, tomato, cheese, and accompanied by coleslaw, chips or potato salad, and brownies
- Lasagna (meat or meatless) of roasted vegetables, cheeses, Alfredo and marinara sauces, accompanied by garlic bread, tossed salad, and cheesecake
- Soup and Choice of 2 Sandwiches (smoked turkey or Black Forest ham), served with lettuce, tomato, and cheese, and accompanied by coleslaw, homemade cookies, and chips or potato salad. Soup choices are roasted tomato bisque, chicken wild rice, French onion, chilled gazpacho, corn chowder, or minestrone.
- tossed salad, breadsticks with marinara sauce, and accompanied by brownies
Priced from $20-$25 per person. Choose one from the following options. All lunches served with non-alcoholic beverages.
- with choice of sandwich (smoked turkey or Black Forest Ham), served with lettuce, tomato, and cheese, and accompanied with chips and a cookie $20-$25
- with choice of sandwich (grilled chicken breast or burger), served with lettuce, tomato, and cheese, and accompanied by chips or potato salad, coleslaw, and cookie or brownie. $20-$25
A cup of soup may be added for $5.
Priced from $10-$25 per person. Choose one from the following options. All breakfasts include fruit juices, coffee, and tea.
- Dry Cereals, Oatmeal, Oat Bran, Granola $10
- Boxed Breakfast, with Apple or Banana, Muffin, and Juice $15
- Freshly Baked Blueberry Muffins, Bagels, Dry Cereal, English Muffins or Croissants with Butter, Jams, Peanut Butter and Cream Cheese. $18
- Baked French Toast made with Hawaiian Sweet Bread. Choice of Voyageur Sausage Loaf, Bacon, or Sausage Links. Fruit, with Muffins, English Muffins, Bagels, or Croissants. $25