Ludlow’s Island is a special place, and we want to share it with you and your family and friends. Whether it’s a ceremony on the beach or with the sun setting behind you on our western point, your wedding will be unique and memorable.
Attention to Detail: We host only a few weddings each year, allowing total attention to your needs. Whether it’s an intimate ceremony or large reception, we’ll help make your day memorable.
Fabulous Food: All meals are prepared from scratch based on your wishes, with vegetarian and children’s options. See our suggested menus.
Complete Service: We can help coordinate flowers, spa services, clergy, photographers, music, and bachelor or bachelorette functions- anything to make your wedding perfect!
Safety for Your Guests: You can enjoy your evening knowing that your guests are safely away from their vehicles. At the end of the night, they’ll have just a short walk back to their private cabin.
For more information, call Paul Ludlow at 877-LUDLOWS or 218-666-5407, or use our inquiry form.
Event Catering Menu
Ludlow’s offers a variety of meal options, all prepared fresh in our kitchen. We will happily prepare any requests and accommodate any special dietary needs. Children’s menus are available at breakfast, lunch or dinner. Infants, not eating, are not charged. All meal service can include alcoholic beverage service.
Premium Plated Dinners
Priced at $50/person. Choose either a soup or salad, an entrée, a vegetable, and a dessert. All meals include a bread basket.
- Roasted Tomato Bisque
- Chilled Gazpacho
- Chicken Wild Rice
- French Onion
- Corn Chowder
- Caesar Salad
- Fresh Tomato with Mozzarella and Basil
- Spring greens with Vinaigrette
- Garden Salad with Choice of Dressing
- Iceberg Wedge with Bacon and Bleu Cheese Dressing
- Walleye, dipped in Sally’s special cracker coating and grilled over mesquite ($55)
- Thick-Cut Pork Chops, stuffed with apple, onion dressing
- Parmesan-Crusted Chicken, with lemon caper sauce
- Tuscan Chicken, lightly sautéed with a white wine sauce, topped with mushroom & mozzarella
- Lasagna (meat or meatless)
- Grilled Beef Tenderloin, aged and marinated ($65)
- Prime rib ($65)
- Twice-Baked Potato
- Au Gratin Potatoes
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Wild Rice Pilaf
- Creamy Roasted Cauliflower
- Roasted Red Potatoes with Rosemary
- Mexican Street Corn, served off-the-cob, with garlic, onions, peppers, cream, and cheese)
- Double-Rich Chocolate Cake, drizzled with dark chocolate
- New York Cheesecake
- Bourbon Bread Pudding
- Homemade Apple or Blueberry Crisp
Buffet Dinners ($50)
- Hickory-Smoked Ribs
- Grilled BBQ Chicken
- Au Gratin Potatoes
- Texas Toast
- Corn on the Cob
- Cole Slaw
- Chicken and Beef Fajitas
- Fresh Tortillas
- Spanish Rice
- Served with Guacamole, Salsas, Sour Cream
Evening Arrival Buffets
Priced at $40 for adults and $25 (for children 5 and older). Choose one from the following options.
- Served with guacamole, salsas, cheese, peppers, onions, and flour tortillas, with brownies
- with lettuce, tomato, cheese, and accompanied by coleslaw, chips or potato salad, and brownies
- Lasagna (meat or meatless) of roasted vegetables, cheeses, Alfredo and marinara sauces, accompanied by garlic bread, tossed salad, and cheesecake
- Soup and Choice of 2 Sandwiches (smoked turkey or Black Forest ham), served with lettuce, tomato, and cheese, and accompanied by coleslaw, homemade cookies, and chips or potato salad. Soup choices are roasted tomato bisque, chicken wild rice, French onion, chilled gazpacho, or corn chowder.
- with tossed salad, breadsticks with marinara sauce, and accompanied by brownies
Priced from $18 to $25 per person. Choose one from the following options. All lunches served with non-alcoholic beverages
- Boxed Lunches, with choice of sandwich (smoked turkey or Black Forest Ham), served with lettuce, tomato, and cheese, and accompanied with chips and a cookie $20-$25
- Plated Lunches, with choice of sandwich (grilled chicken breast or burger), served with lettuce, tomato, and cheese, and accompanied by chips or potato salad, coleslaw, and cookie or brownie. $20-$25
A cup of soup may be added for $5.
Priced from $10-$25 per person. Choose one from the following options. All breakfasts include fruit juices, coffee, and tea.
- Dry Cereals, Oatmeal, Oat Bran, Granola $10
- Boxed Breakfast, with Apple or Banana, Muffin, and Juice $15
- Freshly Baked Blueberry Muffins, Bagels, Dry Cereal, English Muffins or Croissants with Butter, Jams, Peanut Butter and Cream Cheese. $18
- Baked French Toast made with Hawaiian Sweet Bread. Choice of Voyageur Sausage Loaf, Bacon, or Sausage Links. Fruit, with Muffins, English Muffins, Bagels, or Croissants. $25