Ludlow’s Island is a special place, and we want to share it with you and your family and friends. Whether it’s a ceremony on the beach or with the sun setting behind you on our western point, your wedding will be unique and memorable.
Attention to Detail: We host only a few weddings each year, allowing total attention to your needs. Whether it’s an intimate ceremony or large reception, we’ll help make your day memorable.
Fabulous Food: All meals are prepared from scratch based on your wishes, with vegetarian and children’s options. See our suggested menus.
Complete Service: We can help coordinate flowers, spa services, clergy, photographers, music, and bachelor or bachelorette functions- anything to make your wedding perfect!
Safety for Your Guests: You can enjoy your evening knowing that your guests are safely away from their vehicles. At the end of the night, they’ll have just a short walk back to their private cabin.
Event Catering Menu
Ludlow’s offers a variety of meal options, all prepared fresh in our kitchen. We will happily prepare any requests and accommodate any special dietary needs. Children’s menus are available at breakfast, lunch or dinner. Infants, not eating, are not charged. All meal service can include alcoholic beverage service.
Plated Premium Dinners
Priced at $45.00 per person. Choose one from a soup or salad course, then select one entrée, vegetable, and dessert. All meals include a breadbasket.
- Roasted Tomato Bisque
- Chilled Gazpacho
- Chicken Wild Rice
- French Onion
- Corn Chowder
- Caesar Salad
- Fresh Tomato with Mozzarella and Basil
- Spring greens with Vinaigrette
- Spinach, Onion, & Mandarin Orange with Caramelized Almonds with Almond Vinaigrette
- Garden Salad with Choice of Dressing
- Roasted Beet Salad with Chopped Pecans & Organic Greens with Strawberry Vinaigrette
- Iceberg Wedge with Bacon and Bleu Cheese Dressing
- Walleye, dipped in Sally’s special cracker coating and grilled over mesquite ($55)
- Thick-Cut Pork Chops, stuffed with apple, onion dressing
- Parmesan-Crusted Chicken, with lemon caper sauce
- Tuscan Chicken, lightly sautéed with a white wine sauce, topped with mushroom & mozzarella
- Sirloin or Chicken Kabobs
- Eggplant Parmesan (meat or meatless)
- Lasagna (meat or meatless)
- Grilled Wild-Caught Salmon ($55)
- Grilled Beef Tenderloin, aged and marinated ($60)
- Prime rib ($65)
- Twice-Baked Potato
- Loaded Baked Potato with Cheese
- Au Gratin Potatoes
- Wild Rice Pilaf
- Roasted Broccoli & Cauliflower Blend
- Creamy Roasted Cauliflower
- Roasted Red Potatoes with Rosemary
- Roasted Seasonal Vegetables
- Grilled Asparagus
- Mexican Street Corn, served off-the-cob, with garlic, onions, peppers, cream, and cheese)
- Double-Rich Chocolate Cake, drizzled with dark chocolate
- Homemade Blueberry Pie
- Homemade Apple Pie
- New York Cheesecake
- Bourbon Bread Pudding
- White Chocolate Key Lime Pie
Buffet Dinners ($50)
- Hickory-Smoked Ribs
- Grilled BBQ Chicken
- Roasted Red Potatoes
- Texas Toast
- Corn on the Cob
- Cole Slaw
- Chicken and Beef Fajitas
- Fresh Tortillas
- Spanish Rice
- Mexican Street Corn on the Cob
- Broccoli and Cabbage Cole Slaw
- Served with Guacamole, Salsas, Sour Cream
- Tres Leches Chocolate Bread Pudding
Breakfasts include an assortment from the following and are priced from $10.00 to $22.00. All breakfasts include fruit juices, coffee and tea.
- Dry Cereals, Oatmeal, Oat Bran, Granola $10
- Boxed Breakfast, with Apple or Banana, Muffin, and Juice $12
- Freshly Baked Blueberry Muffins, Bagels, Dry Cereal, English Muffins or Croissants with Butter, Jams, Peanut Butter and Cream Cheese. $15
- Choice of Baked Egg Dish, Breakfast Quiche, or Baked French Toast made with Hawaiian Sweet Bread. Choice of Voyageur Sausage Loaf, Bacon, or Sausage Links. Fruit, with Muffins, English Muffins, Bagels, or Croissants. $22
Lunches consist of a selection from the following and are priced from $18 to $25, served with non-alcoholic beverages.
- Boxed Lunches, with choice of sandwich (grilled chicken breast, smoked turkey, Black Forest Ham, egg salad, or tuna salad), served with lettuce, tomato, and cheese, and accompanied with chips and a cookie $18
- Plated Lunches, with choice of sandwich (grilled chicken breast, smoked turkey, Black Forest Ham, egg salad, tuna salad, BLT, or burger), served with lettuce, tomato, and cheese, and accompanied by chips or potato salad, coleslaw, and cookie or brownie. $22 A cup of soup may be added for $3.
Evening Arrival Buffets
Adults $30, Children 5 and Above $20
- Chicken and/or Beef Fajitas, served with guacamole, salsas, cheese, peppers, onions, and flour tortillas, with white chocolate Key lime pie
- Burgers, lettuce, tomato, cheese, and accompanied by coleslaw, chips or potato salad, and brownies
- Lasagna (meat or meatless) of roasted vegetables, cheeses, Alfredo and marinara sauces, accompanied by garlic bread, tossed salad, and turtle cheesecake
- Soup and Choice of 2 Sandwiches (grilled chicken breast, smoked turkey, Black Forest ham, egg salad, tuna salad), served with lettuce, tomato, and cheese, and accompanied by coleslaw, homemade cookies, and chips or potato salad. Soup choices are roasted tomato bisque, chicken wild rice, French onion, chilled gazpacho, corn chowder, or minestrone.
- Assorted pizzas, tossed salad, breadsticks with marinara sauce, and accompanied by caramel nut chocolate brownies